Monday, March 31: Draft of entire abstract.
Wednesday, April 16: Final abstract due in research office.
Thursday, May 15: Attendance required for residents. Noon – 2:00 pm Auditorium; 2:15 – 3:15 Cafeteria.
The final abstract must follow these guidelines:
- If you have a PB Works account, you are required to upload your abstract to your PB Works “workspace,” then notify the clinical research office you’ve done so. We will not accept them in any other form.
- Watch this video on how to navigate through PB Works (including uploading options) if you haven’t done so already
- Create your abstract in Microsoft Word.
- One page or less.
- No header or footer.
- The margins of the document should be as follows: top margin between 0.5 and 1 inch; side margins exactly 1 inch; bottom margin at least 1 inch.
- Top of page: title, authors, department/institution, Brooklyn, NY.
- Body: use separate paragraphs with headings in bold for introduction, methods, results, and discussion.
- Each section, Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion, has a heading on its own line, in Arial Font – just like this document.
- Use Times New Roman font in 12-point type for the main text.
- References, tables, and figures are optional.
- No page number.
All abstracts for the research fair will be printed in a proceedings e-booklet available in PB Works and here.
Preston Garnes, e-mail: email@example.com,
Laura Gabbe, e-mail: Lgabbe@lmcmc.com,
phone 718-630-7487, fax 718-759-5807
Kell Julliard, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone 718-630-6332, fax 718-759-5807
(Our office is located in the 58th Street building, on the corner of 2nd Ave and 58th St. Enter through the door with the blue LMC awning, buzzer is on the left. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor, turn right and right again – our offices are in the corner, rooms 356 & 357.)